This small battery-powered black and aluminum case is capable of creating a wireless connection with any Hi-Fi audio equipment thanks to the technology used and allows wireless transfer of music streams in CD quality.
It also has the "CVC" technology to significantly optimize the audio quality when used as a hands-free kit thanks to a reduction in noise and a processing of the voice.
Orthe difference? this small design box has the latest technical advances in the field, Bluetooth 4.0 with the adoption of the Apt-X codec.
Compwith all AD2P Bluetooth devices, it provides a very close resume to CD-Audio thanks to a low compression ratio. Thus, FLAC, Apple Lossless or PCM audio files are rendered almost perfectly. When files natively in MP3 or AAC (with a rate less than 350Kbits / sec), they are transmitted without decoding and without any degradation.
OfThis compact receiver allows you to listen to your favorite songs on your embedded or sedentary Audio system from any source in Bluetooth.
For example,immense majority of Smartphone, Tablet PC, iPhone, iPad ... P>
- Noise Suppression: Allows the user to be heard more clearly by the person at the other end, reducing background noise
- Adaptive Equalization Li>
- Automatic gain control Li>
- Echo attenuation generated between speaker and microphone
- Wind noise reduction: for clear conversation open or convertible windows.
- Technologies: Bluetooth 4.0 with EDR, APT-X, HVAC
- Operating Frequency: 2.4 - 2.8 GHz Li>
- Applicable with two devices simultaneously Li>
- Battery operation
- Bluetooth: APT-X (+ AD2P)
- Supported profiles: HFP, HSP, AD2P and AVRCP Li>
- Range: 10 m Class II Li>
- Reduction of background noise and echo Li>
- Noise Ratio: 85dB
- Audio Output / Input: On 3.5 Stereo Jack
- Rechargeable on USB port (charging cable supplied)
- Talk time: 10h
- Autonomy of listening: 8h Li>
- Lithium-Po 270mAh battery at 3.7V Li>
- Recharging the battery: 3h
- Charging voltage: 5V / 500mA
- Dimensions: Ø48 x 15mm Li>
- Weight: 23g
- Magnetic base Li>
- Car Charger with USB port
- USB A to Micro USB cable Li>
- Jack 3.5 to Jack 3.5 (Auxiliary input) cable with extension