Sure Electronics offersBluetooth module 4.0to be integrated on a printed circuit board for a high level electronic DIY design.
You will be able to design your own receiver modules amplifiers (with integrated muting), DAC, active speakers, docks compatible with Bluetooth 4.0.
The icing on the cake a battery charge managementfor nomadic use on 200mA.
The connection possibilities on this module of 15mm by 20.67mm are plethoric. One can directly connect a computer by USB protocol and decode MP3 Strong>, APT-X, Bluetooth 4.0, AAC, SBC with an internal DAC on 96Khz.
There are analog line inputs (5 levels of EQ), digital inputs, microphonesand outputs for driving an amplifier.
Attention this module Sure Electronics requires serious skills in electronics and programming. A PDF is downloadable to identify all the possibilities (tab on the right). P>
- 6 inputs Analogue programmable lines. Li>
- A dual microphone input. Li>
- An SPI input and output for programming. Li>
- Bluetooth: 4.0 apt-X (+ AD2P) Low latency.
- Profiles: AD2P and AVRCP.
- Can be powered with 3.3V ~ 4.2 VDC on Lithium battery.
- Hand Free Profile v1.6.
- Headset Profile v1.2.
- Advanced Audio Distribution profile V1.2.
- Audio / Video Remote Control Profile V1.4.
14 X 20 X 3 mm.