I should have known better but they were recommended by someone.
There high IACS of 101% sounds good but they are soldered only so there is basically nothing left when the tin creeps into any crevice and mingles with the pure copper, but that would not be so bad. Boards are soldered also and everything sounds great.
2. What is bad is that the plug is pure copper and therefore bends with use and time depending how often or how careful someone unplugs the wire or cable.
3. But even when you carefully unplug and you have heavier wires or cables the plug will bend inside because they are made of copper alone (not being Tellurium copper) which will bend because of its ductility. Once bend all you can do is take a 4mm metal rod and stick it in from the opposite site to open up the hole again only to do it the next time again.
4. So in my opinion as good as the might be on their AICS the rest you can forget, I prefer a snug and well fitting plug made of Tellurium copper or other well made thicker, stronger plugs any time over the Klei Banana plugs and they are also very difficult to work with.
5. They are very difficult to solder, even the slightest spill of solder will render them not fit into the case anymore and you have to help yourself differently with lots of work.
6. Sound wise, so far they are okay but I know I will exchange them sooner or later because I cannot stand the wiggle inside the terminal and as stated before a snug connection is critical which they DO NOT OFFER or offer but you cannot ever touch them again from there on or the cable because they will get loose again and/or even by the cables own weight.
7. In my opinion there are other better fitting bananas with more sturdy plugs, stronger, thicker plugs with different and better connection systems than the Klei Bananas, STAY AWAY FROM THEM IT IS NOT WORTH THE MONEY AND AGROVATION AND AUDIOPHONICS WILL NOT EXCEOPT A RETURN WHEN THEY HAVE BEEN SOLDERED which in my opinion is unfair because no one could have known this before. There should have been an intervention with the company but they did not. It is yours to decide if this is worth your time for 4pairs of Klei banana plugs for over 80,00.
There should be a warning on the outside of the Klei's stating that they are only for light wires AWG 16 or about 1,5mm Durchmesser.