The ELECAUDIO team has devised a mains cable capable of upsetting the established order as it implements materials and technologies usually reserved for products at much higher prices.
TheCS-361B is a mains cable developed according to a famous structure of Audiophile conductors namely the Litz wire, using strands of individually insulated copper wires it allows to control the skin effect of its structure.
Ainif the Phase and Neutral conductors of the CS-361B consist of 3 cores individually insulated with PTFE, these consisting of 6 strands of OFC copper surrounding an OCC core form a 2.5 mm² conductor overall.
These 3 conductors with a highly structured structure are encapsulated individually in PVC sheaths marked with a red / white / green color code. The bundles thus formed are themselves isolated from each other and kept in a distant order by means of a cotton lining which provides both suppleness and firmness to the assembly.
comesthen a first shield made from an aluminum strip, then a second one consisting of a braided copper braid preventing any EMI / RFI interference. Between these two lines of defense also comes a slip OFC copper drain wireant the cable from one end to the other to ensure linear earthing.
A thick silver-colored PVC protective sheath completes this work, and finishes making the CS-361B particularly resistant
- 3 OFC Copper Conductors / OCC of Each Section 2.5mm²
- Triple Shielding and Protection: Aluminum Sheath, Copper Braid Sheath, Copper Drain OFC
- PTFE insulation on main conductors
- Exterior PVC Sheath of Forte Thickness Resistant to Wear and Shock
- Cotton Trim
- High-end Finish Color Silver Pearl
- Diameter of Conductors + Single PVC Sheath: 5.50 mm
- Total Cable Diameter: 17 mm
Example of embodiment:/ P>
Details of the structure: