The products sold "refurbished" can present aesthetic defects, of packing or sometimes non essential functionalities not operational. They can also be products whose marketing is finished. In all the cases, their quantity is thus limited, sometimes to only one unit. A system of grades allows you to quickly find your way through the category and to easily identify the reason for the reconditioning * :
- Grade S : Perfectly functional and aesthetically intact product.
- Grade A : Perfectly functional product which can present a minor aesthetic defect, not visible at more than 30cm or a damaged packing.
- Grade B : Functional product but scratched, damaged or incomplete.
- Grade C : Functional product with some functions that may not be operational. May also show scratches or marks.
* In all cases, the aesthetic and functional conditions are specified in the product page.