The DAPShanling M5benefits from all the know-how of the world-famous HIFI manufacturer. Equipped with a DAC AKM AK 449032 Bit 384Khz the Shanling M5 Walkman is able to play all types of high definition files:
DSF, DFF, ISO, APE, FLAC, ALAC, WMA, AAC, OGG, MP3, WAV, AIFF.
Onequality analog clock.
The analog stage is well on the heart of the Shanling M5 with a low pass filtering stage Muse 8920followed by two Op ampsAD8610JFET-based for warm and dynamic sound.
The last stage includes two high-speed buffers BUF 634for a perfect adaptation of all high-end helmets by increasing the capacity to hold high-impedance loads.
A precision digital stage:
The digital part comprises a processor SA2000with two separate ocsillators (clocks) for signals based on 44.1khz and 48khz, guaranteeing the native signal in Bit Perfect with a low jitter: 30Ps(TYP).
The Shanling M5, an excellent choice with an anodized aluminum case sandblasted in the most beautiful effect at very aggressive price. Sign of all the attentions, the rear panel is made of carbon to avoid any untimely shocks. Its Micro SD card reader
A pleasant and readable interface.
The large IPS HD 480 x 800 screen offerscustomized backgrounds and interfaces for increased user comfort with 4 different themes and 77 navigation levels.
-Test the Shanling M5 DAP by On-Topaudio-
- Output impedance: 6.3Ohm.
- Noise signal ratio: 105dB.
- Clock reference on 200 Femtosecond.
- Output power: @ 300mW on 32Ohm / 20mW @ 300Ohm.
- Frequency response: 20Hz ~ 20Khz (-0.2dB).
- Harmonic Distortion: 0.003%.
- Compatible sampling rate: from 44.1Khz ~ 192khz.
- Output level 1.3V.
- Compatible with: Win XP, Win 7.8.10 (32 / 64Bit) Mac OS X10.7.
Input and output specifications:
- USB: Micro-B (data transfer and charge).
- Analog / digital output on 3.5mm jack.
- One SD 128GB max.
- Battery capacity: 3400mAh Lithium type.
- Capacity of reading time: 8 hours (manufacturer's indication).
Dimensions and weight:
- 57 x 13.8 x 120mm.
- weight: 135g.
The package contains:
- A USB cable.
- A coaxial cable.
- A Micro SD card reader external to USB port.
- 2 screen protector films.
- An instruction manual.