The ST600 is the ideal module for users of multimedia solutions that allow the playback of high-definition audio files as well as multi-channel streams from films.
This solution lets you retrieve audio streams from the HDMI digital output to convert them to digital stereo or digital SPDIF analog audio requirements for external decoding.
This extremely flexible solution also integrates a SATA port to simply add an expanded storage capacity to the PI.
Please note, however, that this product is reserved for experienced users with linux databases, instructions for running the various modules will be posted on the forum quickly.
- GPIO for direct connection to Raspberry Pi B + and 2.0
- Input voltage: 6V to 20V DC converts to 5V 3A via step-down DC / DC regulator to power the Raspberry Pi
- Recommended Power Supply: 12V 2A (not supplied), DC Jack 5.5 / 2.1mm (+ center)
- SATA connector
- Input / Output HDMI 1.4 Li>
- USB 2.0 port
- Outputs: RCA Stereo, 3.5mm Stereo Line Level Jack, S / PDIF Coaxial, Toslink
- (Dolby, DTS and AC3 not Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master), 2-way (stereo RCA output) and S / Pdif (coaxial and toslink) Audio etc ..)
- IR receiver (38kHz) NEC code for remote control (GPIO 18)
- Dimensions: 85x56mm (same dimensions as PI) Li>
- USB adapter, HDMI adapter, 4 spacers (M3x20mm) and 8 nylon screws (M3x6mm) supplied
- Compatibility RASBIAN Li>