This passive attenuator uses a precision resistor that is mounted in parallel with a 1% SMD mechanical resistance switch.
This resistor is connected to the potentiometer, which, depending on its position, more or less connects the output to ground, and thus makes the volume vary.
It is therefore the resistance R-In which conditions the minimum input impedance, when the potentiometer is at position 0.
Both passive preamplifier and source selector, this device with aluminum and wood finish will convince.
It is equipped with very high quality components assembled by hand with the utmost care.
Besides its magnificent realization, this volume controller hasof what is technically better in this field. P>
- Lorlin Selector UK CK1062 Li>
- Housing aluminum and wood Li>
- 10K Stereo Attenuator (1% Smd Resistors)
- Resistors RoyalOhm cms 1% 100ppm Li>
- 3 RCA inputs / 2 RCA outputs Li>
- Dimensions: 240 x 210 x 60 mm
- Weight: 2.8kg