This latest generation XU208 board allows the design of high-quality USB to SPDIF (Toslink and I2S) interfaces. Featuring two separate SCTF clocks 22.5792mhz and 24.576mhzcompatible DSD 64/128 native, the amateur audiophile will be filled by the versatility of this interface integrating a component XMOS X U208of 1000 Mips.
With resolution and processing twice as much as a classic UM XMOS U8 it has an I2S output that can climb to DSD DOP 256 compatible ASIO for Wndows. Naked, the Do-It-Yourself lover will be able to weld the SPDIF connector of his choice as well RCA as BNC 75ohm. The printed circuit board has full-size clock slots. The experienced handyman will be able to weld for example TCXO clocks of high precision.
This USB X U208 interface has a separate input for the 5V voltage on 5.5 / 2.5 jack. With a linear quality feed the sound will be even better lowering the jitter avoiding the noise of the 5V voltages provided by the USB of a computer.
(DSD and POWER status LED not supplied, TOSLINK connector not supplied)
Driver, XMOS driver Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10: XMOS U208
- A : Coaxial
- B : Optical toslink (connector not supplied)
- C : Transformer Pulse RCA 75 Ohm
- D : Regulated 5V jack: jack 2.5 / 5.5
- E : AUDIO class 2.0 USB connector
- F : Separate clocks 44.1Khz and 48Khz: 22.5792mhz and 24.576mhz
- USB XMOS module type XU208 1000 MIPS
- Supported sampling rates I2S: 32Bit 384kHz
- Supported sample rates SPDIF coaxial: 24Bit 192kHz
- Sampling rates supported TOSLINK: 24Bit 192kHz
- Support for DSD (I2S) 64 and 128 native 256 DOP
- SPDIF output (requires RCA connector not supplied)
- PCB Dimensions: 100 x 60mm
- Spacing: 51 x 86mm
- Weight: 30g
- DA = DATA
- BC = BCLK
- LR = LRCLK
- MC = Master clock