Integrated into the "Reference Series"of DAYTON AUDIO, the bass unit RSS265HF-4takes on board the quality and performance criteria that made the success of esteem of the "RS" line of the American manufacturer.
As with all speakers of the reference series, the main objective of this subwoofer is to maintain extremely low distortion rates Strong>despite a dizzying descent into the serious infra. P>
Thus the intermodulation distortions of the 2nd and 3rd orders are kept in respect by the use ofthree distinct electrical shortcuts Strong>of the engine.
A spider made of Aramid fiber, with exceptional thermal and mechanical resistance, helps to ensure linear and silent excursion Strong>of the mobile crew P>
Notably, the RSS265HF-4also adopts a devastating look with itscone Aluminum color black anodized , herlarge suspension half rubber rollerhigh quality, and sound chassis owner rigid and perfectly ventilated. P>
HF version (High Fidelity) intended fore to home audio applications oriented to precision and bass reproduction quality, with no special constraints on load volume.
- Largely ventilated motor Strong>eliminating compression phenomena that are harmful to the linearity and silence of the excursion
- Very resistant cone Aluminum Anodized Black Strong>
- Three-way electric motor Strong>for minimum distortion
- Double Layer Coiloffering superior protection to EMI Li>
- Suitable for installation in load close or bass-reflex
- High quality building materials for increased durability