The PWR-ICE125 is a DSP amplifier module for 2-way speakers or mono subwoofers.
It is the result of the collaboration of two companies with innovative technologies.
On the power amplifier side, the IcePower ASX2 modules are full bridgeable flexible audio amplification solutions.
Their compact size, audio quality and high output power make them high-performance audio amplifiers.
The amplifier can deliver up to 2x125W at 4Ω or 1 x 450W at 4Ω.
Signal processing is implemented with innovative miniDSP Plug & Play software for real-time control via the RJ45 Ethernet port.
It allows the processing of the delay , the equalizer, compressor / limiter, etc ...
Conversion is provided by an integrated DAC / ADC.
As for audio connectivity, the PWR-ICE is equipped with both balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (RCA) analog inputs to provide maximum compatibility and you can use the I2S input / output.
- IcePower ASX2 Amplifier Module (450W at 4 Ohms, 2x 125W at 4 Ohms)
- Processor SigmaDSP Analog Devices ADAU1445 28 / 56bit, 172MHz
- Analog inputs: 2x XLR (Symmetrical), 1x RCA (Asymmetrical)
- Digital inputs: 1x AES-EBU
- Output: 1x AES-EBU with buffer
- RJ45 Ethernet port for parameterization via the software interface
- MAC OS and Windows compatible
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz to 450W / 2x 125W under 4 Ohms
- Noise signal ratio: 117dB, 121dB in bridged mode
- IMD: 0.0009%
- THD + N: 0.002%
- Volume control
- On / Off switch
- Dimensions: 216x153x75mm
- Weight: 0.9kg