The PWR-ICE250 is a DSP amplifier module for 2-way speakers or mono subwoofers.
It is the result of the collaboration of two companies with innovative technologies.
On the power amplifier side, the IcePower ASX2 modules are full bridgeable flexible audio amplification solutions.
Their compact size, audio quality and high output power make them high-performance audio amplifiers.
The amplifier can deliver up to 2x250W at 4Ω or 1 x 630W at 4Ω.
Signal processing is implemented with innovative miniDSP Plug & Play software that allows real-time control via the RJ45 Ethernet port.
It allows the processing of delay, equalization, compressor / limiter, etc ...
Conversion is provided by an integrated DAC / ADC.
As for audio connectivity, the PWR-ICE250 is equipped with both balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (RCA) analog inputs to provide maximum compatibility and you can use the I2S input / output.
- IcePower ASX2 Amplifier Module (630W at 4 Ohms, 2x 250W at 4 Ohms)
- Processor SigmaDSP Analog Devices ADAU1445 28 / 56bit, 172MHz
- Analog inputs: 2x XLR (Symmetrical), 1x RCA (Asymmetrical)
- Digital inputs: 1x AES-EBU
- Output: 1x AES-EBU with buffer
- RJ45 Ethernet port for parameterization via the software interface Li>
- Compatible with MacOS and Windows
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz to 630W / 2x 250W with 4 Ohms
- Noise signal ratio: 117dB, 121dB in bridged mode Li>
- IMD: 0.0009%
- THD + N: 0.002%
- Volume control Li>
- On / Off switch
- Dimensions: 267x153x75mm
- Weight: 1.5kg