Cable designed and manufactured in Japan by the famous company CANARE, this coaxial cable 75 Ohm L-5CFB of very high quality was originally dedicated to the professional broadcast market.
Its notoriety is no longer to be done and the cables of the firm did not take long to break into the market of Hi-Fi.
It has the peculiarity of having high quality mechanical and electrical characteristics and is among the 75 ohm coaxial cables with extremely low loss rates.
This cable is designed to work with the RCA 75 Ohm RCA -C5F crimp connector . (Use of professional crimping pliers is required).
Example of installation, RCA sold separately.
- Solid Bare Copper
- Cross section / diameter: 18AWG / Ø 1.05mm
- Insulation: PE Polyethylene Ø 4.9mm
- Shielding: 100% Aluminum / Copper & Aluminum braided
- Dielectric resistance: 1000V AC / 1min.
- Nominal impedance: 75 Ohm
- Nominal capacity: 55 pF / m at 1kHz
- Rapidity of propagation: 79%
- Total Cable Diameter: 7.7mm