This audio module makes it possible to symmetrize all asymmetrical line level HIFI RCA CINCH signal in symmetrical signal (Balanced-XLR) in an autonomous and qualitative way. Equipped with quality passive components, the signal is processedand symmetrize by the classic AOP Balanced line Driver DRV134.
Moreover, these AOPs on DIP 8 support make it possible to modify the sound at will by a simple change. Various AOPs are pin-to-pin compatible based on the DRV 134, for example: THATS 1646.
It is suitable for the following assemblies and figures: Strong>
- Audio sources on CINCH-RCA analog output (CD players, BluRay, DAC) to studio and sound devices, eg mixing tables with balanced inputs.
- Home theater or HIFI preamplifier with RCA outputs to professional amplifiers with balanced XLR inputs.
- HIFI preamplifier with RCA outputs to HIFI High-End Audio amplifier high-end XLR balanced.
Pto operate, this module requires a low noise AC 230V transformer to secondary winding 18V 0 18V AC or 12V 0V 12V AC. The symmetrical control part is filtered by an LM7912, LM7812.
On can also use a positive and negative (+/-) DC regulated power supply of 15V.
- Asymmetric stereo module line-to-symetric with gold-plated XLR connector
- Connection of inputs / outputs / power supplies by screw terminals
- Map provided assembly Li>
- Supply voltage required Voltage AC 12 to 18V (12V AC recommended)
- AOP Balanced Balancer Output Driver DRV134 Li>
Dimensions and weight:
- Dimensions: 121 x 100 x 80 mm (L x W x H)
- Mounting bracket for spacers not included: 100 x 95 mm
- Weight: 74 g