This interface based on the now famous XMOS makes it possible to have digital outputs of high level in S / PDIFcoaxial, optical,AES / EBU and I2S. The USB has an Asynchronous management of the USB. P>
This version offers an interfaceXMOS combined with an integrated regulated linear power supply. Recognized without drivers under MacOS and linux this requires a Windows Driverhttp://www.audiophonics.com/images2/8658/XMOS-Stereo-USB-Audio-Class2-Driver-2013(v2.19.0).zip "target =" _ blank ">(Click here)
This model has a regulated linear supply as standard and can be directly connected to the 220V.
This digital interface is compatible with devicesAudio-GDwith an RJ45 I2S or AES / EBU input.
- Case 100% Brushed Aluminum Li>
- Black facade Li>
- Compatible with Raspyfi, Volumio, Picoreplayer
- Clock: 24.57MHz, 22.57MHz TCXO
- 1 Clock 12Mhz
- Jitter: 4.6 ps
- Regulated power supply low noise
Digital Outputs: Strong>
- Coaxial 75 ohm: 24 bit 44.1Khz ~ 192khz
- AES / EBU 110 Ohm: 24 bit 44.1KHz ~ 192kHz
- Optical toslink: 24 bit 44.1khz ~ 192Khz Li>
- I2S RJ45:32 bit 384Khzon RJ45 connector
Dimensions and poids:
- Dimensions: 162x114x47mm
- Weight: 0.9kg
- USB and mains cables not included Li>
Wiring diagram of output I2SconnectorRJ 45:
- Pin 1 DATA DSD A.
- Pin 3 I2S LRCK dsd CLK.
- Pin 5 I2S SCLK DSD B.
- Pin 7 I2S MCLK.
- Pin 6 and 8 GND MCLK.
- Pin 2 and 4 GND.