A seductive alternative to "big" sedentary models, this tiny and affordable all-in-one delivers true Hifi quality.
The K1 is a portable DAC / Amplifier that stands out for its ergonomics and design as well as its design and electronic architecture.
Equipped with a USB interface that can support PCM audio files up to 24bit / 96KHz, this interface can be used without drivers on PC and MAC. It can be easily connected, no external power is required.
It is equipped with a PCM5102 converter with a high signal-to-noise ratio and low distortion associated with an amplification stage based on Texas TPA61332A.
- DAC: PCM5102
- Supported PCM audio files up to 24bit / 96KHz
- Headphone Amplification: TPA61332A
- Input: Micro USB
- Output: 3.5 mm jack
- Recommended headphone impedance: 16 - 100 Ohm
- Output Power:> 75 mW (16Ω / THD + N <1%)
- THD + N: <0.01% (1 kHz)
- Gain: 1.2 dB
- Output voltage max. : 3.25 Vp-p
- Output current max. : 35.93 mA
- Output impedance: ≤ 1 Ω
- Frequency response: 20 Hz ~ 20 kHz
- Signal Noise Ratio: ≥100dB
- Power: USB
- Color: Titanium
- Dimensions: 50 x 20.5 x 8mm
- Weight 11.3g
- Comes with USB A to Micr cableo USB
-Discover the Qobuzissime won by Fiio K1 -