This module based on the CM-108 interface allows you to obtain a qualitative coaxial and optical Toslink SPDIF digital output from a 16bit 44.1 / 48Khz computer source.
Natively supported by most operating systems on the market, its implementation is particularly simple.
This interface is compatible DTS stream in Windows 8 and 10 with the driver downloadable on this page.
Technical characteristics: Strong>
- USB to S / PDIF Interface: Cmedia CM-108
- USB Connector: Female USB Type B
- I2S output: to be soldered to the PCB Li>
- Coaxial output SPDIF: on RCA
- Optical SPDIF output: on Toslink
- Supported Sampling Rates: 16Bit 44.1 / 48Khz
- Digital output: Coaxial digital, optical or I2S
- Dimensions: 60 x 24.26 x 24.20 mm
Driver for Windows 8 and 10 available here for download:
Drivers Win 8 and 10. Cm108