Here is a very high quality regulated power supply with a very low "ripple", high precision semi discrete with a double layer circuit.
Equipped with high-level components with diodes Schottky with fast switching, film capacitorsWIMA and NOVER, transistorsONMJE15034, this control stage is ideal for audiophile assemblies requiring a stable DC power supply.
It is particularly suitable for design and assembly which requires high stability such as DACs or any digital devices requiring a low pollutionanda low "ripple". It is also suitable for phono stages, low noise preamplifiers.
The voltage reference is processed by two TL072exchangeable on DIP support 8by any compatible PDO.
This regulated power supply has several output modes that can be used by welding and desoldering the bridges indicated on the board.
- L (Low voltage): 5.5V to 7V.
- M (Middle voltage): 13V to 18V. (Sold in this initial position).
- H (High voltage): 24.5V to 30V.
Provide a well ventilated housing for heat dissipation.
WARNING ! Here's how to use this regulated power supply:
If you solder the following bridges:
From 5V to 9V Lowvoltage: Use transformers of 30VA with secondary from 5 to 9V
30VA toroidal transformer and 7V secondary
Transformer 30VA and secondary 9V
12 to 18V and 20 to 24V Middle and High Voltage: Use a 50VA transformer with 12 to 24V secondary
If these transformer values are not observed, the setting range will be distorted and will not match.
- Recommended AC input voltage: from 9V to 24V in symmetrical (two secondary).
- DC output voltage: from 5V to 24V with protection circuit.
- Output current max 2A.
- Filter Capacitors Nover RG08 6800μF 35VDC
- Polypropylene Output Capacitor Wima MKP10.
Spin tensionie DC: from 5V to 24V with protection circuit