This DIY 100% Aluminum case in the American Hifi High End design is equipped with radiators and internal separations.
The amplification stages and the power stages can thus be completely separated.
In addition, holes are pre-drilled for the location of the transistorson radiators as well as for connectorsfor stereo speakers and 2 RCA Cinch (not supplied).
Its original design ensures professional assembly and finishing at a low price. P>
- Working width: 217mm.
- Effective Depth: 337mm.
- Working height: 142mm.
- Width: 320mm.
- Depth: 354mm (38mm with wrist)
- Height: 150mm.
Main Features :
- Brushed aluminum. Li>
- Weight: 14kg.
Front holes: Strong>
- Switch: 13.11mm x 19.97mm. Li>
- RCA: Ø 11mm x 6. Li>
- IEC connector: 27 x 32mm. (IEC 37mm distance).
Front Wrist Sizes:
The package contains:
- One female IEC socket 30.52mm x 26.85mm.
- An on / off switch 12.12mm x 18.98mm.
- 4 feetanti-slip: 39.77mm x 15mm. Li>
- 26 x Phillips head type PH 1: 3.69mm x7.73mm.
- 8 x crosses PZ1 8.8mm x 2.78mm.
- 5 x crosses 18. x 3.68mm.
- 7 nuts of 7mm x 2.95mm. Li>
Box sold to assemble.
Warning,this chassis to be assembled may require adjustments to be made.