High quality speaker cable sold by the meter
The cross-insulation structure uses a layer of air as a shock absorber. This not only minimizes electrostatic stresses and preserves the definition of high frequencies, but also limits mechanical stresses. It is therefore a robust cable that can adapt to the specific geometry of your installations.
Across 3000, a durable cable for a sound of great neutrality
The strands are formed using natural diamond combs. This feature allows to produce smooth-surfaced strands and to maximize the conductor density while avoiding structural inaccuracies. The conductor structure is formed by a twisting process involving three different strand diameters. This results in a high density twisted structure ideal for all installations requiring a clean and precise signal.
A design oriented on the purity of the signal
The 102SSC precision conductor has been specially developed to deliver incredible sound quality. Its construction uses exclusively virgin copper. The manufacturer prohibits even the use of recycled copper to guarantee a driver of exceptional purity.
- Structure : CIS (Cross Isolation Stabilizer)
- Conductor : 102SSC (Super Smooth Copper)
- Internal Cruciform Insulation : Polyolefine
- External Insulation : Polyéthylene
- Halogen-free audio sheath
- Conductor Resistance : 0.63 Ω / 100 m (temperature 20°C)
- Permittivity : 34 pF/m (1kHz)
- Sold by the meter