Here is the complete DAC Kit with all the elements necessary for its implementation based on the DAC 1796 V1.1 module.
ATTENTION: this is the Kit version, all the elements are to be assembled by your care (see photos).
We relied on a reliable value, a chip CS8416-CZ from Cirrus logicfor receiving SPDIF, coupled with a reference in the matter, the converter PCM1796 by Burr-Brown.
This DAC card converts a digital signal of a sampling frequency from 32 to 192KHz and this in 16 or 24 bit.
Version 1.1 of this card now includes 2 SPDIF inputs , a TOSLINK optics and a Coaxial.
The analog output is always present on the small white connector.
Great care has been taken to the analog output, it includes 3 high-end PDOs mounted on reference socket OP275.
The capacitors around the signal are all MKP and Vishay DALE resistor.
The power capacitors are of superior quality, 9x Panasonic FC 1500μF and Panasonic OSCON. In all 5 regulators is concerned to provide a stable and pure power supply, including 2 low noise closest to digital chips.
Ce DAC1796 also has a SCHAFFNER FN9222 filter, enabling you to filter EMI noise and obtain a clean current.
- InOptical and Coaxial
- SPDIF Reception by Cirrus Logic CS8416
- Decoding up to 24Bit 192KHz by Burr-Brown PCM1796
- AOP output Burr Brown OP275 mounted on stand
- Analogue output via connector or directly on PCB
- Power Capacitors Panasonic FC 1500μF and Panasonic OSCON
- MKP Signal Capacitor and Vishay Resistors
- Power supply via a single transformer 30VA 2x15V AC + 1x9V AC
- Dimensions of the card: 160x70x29mm
- Mounting hole distance: 145x55
This kit includes the following elements: