These 100% Japanese manufacturing connectors have been designed to provide a high quality and reliable standard for your audio connections.
Oyaide selects each material to achieve a homogeneous connector, reducing vibration and improving sound quality.
This series is one of the rare to use beryllium copper contacts, this material having the resistance of brass, with the conductivity of pure copper.
Ensuia rare metal base plating was selected, a first layer of 0.5μ Platinum and then 0.3μ Palladium
- Contactscopper Beryllium
- Platinum Platinum 0.5μ + Palladium 0.3μ (Nickel free)
- Conductors up to 5.5mm²
- 30% fiberglass filled body for increased rigidity
- Stainless steel screws
- Cable diameter: 6 to 17mm
- Overall External Diameter: 38mm
- Overall Length: 83.26mm
- Length without pine: 64.45mm