This Toshiba TA7630P chip-based headphone amplifier module is very simple to implement and will replace a weak headphone output.
It can also be used as the basis for the development of a complete affordable headphone amp with a volume, severe, sharp and a right left stereo balance.
Complete, it represents an excellent base for all first DIY headphone amplifier project.
Featuring potentiometers with a 6mm serrated spindle, there is a wide choice of buttons and boxes for a qualitative finish.
The pre-amplifier section has DIP 8-compatible support (TYPE 5532).
- Chipset: Toshiba TA7630
- DIP 8 Preamplifier Support
- Requires DC power supply: 12 / 16V DC
- Headphone output: 3.5 mm
- Audio Input: RCA Stereo
- Audio Output: RCA Stereo
- ALPS potentiometer (50K): 6mm serrated shaft
- Signal to noise ratio:> 90dB
- Headphone power: 30 ohm to 300 ohm, average 100mv
- Dimensions: 100 x 50 x 21 mm