5.1 Volume Controller Preamplifier Module & Sources Selector
This module combines both effective preamplification and a source selector with two stereo CD1 and CD2 inputs and a 5.1 input. (6 channels). It allows to add an active preamp with volume on any 5.1 source like a Blu Ray or DVD player with 6 analog outputs to a 6-channel amplifier.
It can also be used as a preamp for active amplification 2 to 3 channels output from a DSP processor as the MINI DSP brand.
Its particular design with three operational amplifiers JRC5532 on interchangeable DIP 8 support allows the modification of the sound as it wishes by the replacement of more powerful AOP type OPA2134 for example.
The module will allow you to select from its display the 3 sources, selectable via the infrared remote control provided.
Fully complete each channel on input 5.1 can be changed via the supplied display. This applies to the input of the center channel, the main channels, the rear channels and the subwoofer. This is not valid for both stereo inputs.
A simple transformer of230VAC in primary to a secondary of 12 or 15VAC of 20VA is enough to make it work. P>
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS H3>
- 1 input 5.1 with independent level control (10dB gain) for each channel CEN, SB, SL, SR, FR
- 2 stereo CD1 and CD2 inputs
- 1 output 5.1
- Location on DIP 8 interchangeable AOP Li>
- Display, source selector and remote control included
- Input voltage transformer: from 12 to 15V AC (transformer from 20 to 30VA recommended)
- Dimensions: 150 x 76 x 46 mm
- Fastening holes for fixing main board: 97 x 70 mm
- Mounting brackets for display panel Green part: 76x31mm
- Mounting brackets for display part blue: 94x30mm
We deliver all of France, and internationally.To discover the amount of the shipping costs, you just have to go in your shopping cart once the desired products added.
To discover our different services and delivery options, click on the following logos: