Here is an external battery 3.7V / 3800mAh, specially designed and designed for your Raspberry Pi 3 / Pi 2. This battery has a dual USB-A output to connect directly to the Raspberry Pi. These two outputs are placed on the same side as the micro USB input of the Raspberry Pi, for an easy and short connection.
Theautonomy can go up to 9h! This portable battery can also be used to power small LCD screens, or other SingBoard Computer, it is sufficient to check whether the necessary voltage is delivered by the battery.
Thescrewsand the spacers are provided to attach to a Raspberry Pi.
In order to charge this external battery, you need a 5V / 1A AC adapter with Micro USB cable. This micro USB 5V / 3A power adapterfits perfectly.
- External Battery Lithium
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi
- Up to 9 hours of battery life
- Input Micro USB / Dual Output USB-A
- Battery capacity: 3800mAh
- Maximum discharge current: 1.8A
- Load Output Voltage:5.1V (+/- 0.1V)
- Charge Current / Voltage: 5V / 1A
Dimensions and weight:
- Screws and spacers provided
- Dimensions: 85x57x20mm
- Net Weight: 78g
- Illustration with a Raspberry Pi 3 and a DAC I-TDA1387 (Not included) -