Here is a complete pack allowing you to mount an all-in-one solution: Network drive / DAC / Amplifier / Box. All you need now is the speakers and cables to have a complete and operational audiophile package.
The components of this pack are:
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B + Power supply 5V 3A
- ALLO BOSS DAC V1.2 PCM5122 32Bit / 384kHz with 2 Master Clock I2S clocks
- ALLO VOLT AMP Stereo amplifier class D TPA3118D2 2x25W / 8 Ohm + power supply 19V 3,4A (With cable)
- Case for Raspberry Pi 3 & Boss DAC & Volt - Black
The Raspberry Pi 3 is a nano low-cost computer based on ARM processor. Due to its low cost of production and its Plug and Play aspect, the Raspberry Pi 3 is the ideal tool for teaching and all educational or personal projects. The numerous connection options offer an infinite number of possibilities for HiFi, as a home automation server, Audio Video, multimedia, meteorological, educational, monitoring, programming in the Linux universe in particular.
- ALLO VOLT AMP Stereo amplifier class D TPA3118D2 2x25W / 8 Ohm -
The ALLO VOLT AMP 2x50W class D ALLO VOLT AMP amplifier module is part of the ALLO range. This amplifier based on TPA3118D2 power supplyable in 19V DC provides high fidelity sound. It is directly compatible with the ALLO BOSS DAC. These two DACs are themselves compatible with the SBC Raspberry Pi 3.
So you can use the VOLT AMP amplifier on Raspberry Pi 3 if you connect a BOSS DAC to it. Can be piloted by the MAX2Play Linux application (Airplay compatible) here is the possibility of a complete Multiroom and High Fidelity solution in a compact minimal format at an affordable price.
- Copper printed circuit board tracks of wide thickness (better dynamics).
- Switch for preventing radio interference
- Class D Purepath TI High Fidelity and Low Distortion Class D circuitry
- Anti-POP circuit includes
- Direct connection for a volume potentiometer
- Panasonic power capacitors, capacitors and 1% film resistors
- WURTH Electronics brand shielded output coil
- Class D TI Class D TPA3118D2 Amplifier (2x 25W under 8 Ohms)
- Recommended max. operating voltage: up to 19V DC on 6.3 2.8 DC jack (Inclued adapter)
- Amplifier of format type HAT but not PI compatible.
- Operating temperature: -40 ° C to 85 ° C at ambient temperature
- Signal-to-noise ratio (SNR): 102dB
- Speaker Outputs: Screw terminals
- Recommended power supply up to 19 V DC 5A
- ALLO BOSS DAC V1.2 PCM5122 32Bit / 384kHz with 2 Master Clock I2S clocks -
Allo's excellent DAC BOSS comes back in a V1.2 version with high quality components, USB Type-C power supply and a revised and corrected design for ever-increasing audio performance.
Allo offers significant improvements in the new version of its Allo DAC converter. Thus, the clocks have been changed to the latest generation of ultra-low phase noise NDK oscillators for a significantly reduced jitter. The module now also offers a USB Type C connector for independent 5V 3A power supply. This is of course optional and the Boss DAC can always be powered via the Raspberry Pi. The design has also been revised to propose a more refined and optimized layout. Finally, new high quality analog capacitors are added to the analog section of the module.
The clocks generated by the Raspberry Pi CPU are not able to provide an accurate frequency of 44.1kHz, which can lead to problems with audio files sampled from 44.1kHz to 384kHz and result in an excessively high jitter. The DAC Boss generates its own Masterclock clock and recovers the entire DATA digital signal, ensuring a very low noise drift. To do this, simply switch to I2S master mode on your dedicated software player, so that the Raspberry Pi no longer sends its clock but only the data to the DAC.
The analogue stage is designed to offer the least passive components and uses film-filter capacitors rather than ceramic ones for lower distortion.
|Taux d'échantillonage||Jusqu'à 32bit 384kHz|
|Compatibilité SBC||Raspberry Pi 2/3 uniquement|
|Oscillateurs NDK ultra faible bruit de phase||-|
|EEPROM intégré pour configuration automatique (avec protection d'écriture)||-|
Header pour Allo Volt Amp
|Connecteur GPIO 40 broches||-|
|Alimentation||USB Type-C 5V 3A ou via le Raspberry Pi|