This new version of the 100% Aluminum case has been designed to accommodate the torqueref = "https://www.audiophonics.fr/fr/single-board-computers-et-hats/raspberry-pi-3-modele-b-1gb-hdmi-ethernet-4xusb-12ghz-p-10729.html "target =" _ blank ">Raspberry Pi 3or Pi 2 and the different DAC Audiophonics I-DAC. P>
Here are the DACs compatible with this case: P>
It has all the inputs / outputs necessary for its connector, as well as the power supply (Jack DC 5.5 / 2.5mm). It now has a slot for an HDMI offset, as well as a slot for a Micro SD card offset.
It was thought for the purpose of vWe make it possible to have the effectiveness of your Raspberry Pi in a high quality Audio environment. Thanks to this sleek and discreet case, you have a high-performance audio solution at an excellent value for money.
You can of course buy this case and insert the components of your choice, depending on what you want to do with your DIY Audio project.
There is also the version with marking: Aluminum housing with marking .
- Housing 100% Aluminum
- No marking
- Black anodized
- Silver Facade
- Dimensions: 102x169x50mm
- Weight: 450g
- HDMI port x1
- Micro SD card slot x1
- Port RJ45 x1
- USB-A x4 port
- Stereo analog output (Ø 12mm)
- Input Jack DC 5.5 / 2.5mm (Ø 9mm)
- Switch position (Ø 19mm)
- Included Hardware / Enclosure / HDMI cable / Micro SD card extension provided / 4 non-slip feet
- Micro CARD SD not included
Find a tutorial by following this link to easily install the solution software audiophile Volumio on your Raspberry
- Mounting the HDMI wall-socket provided in the RaspDAC LTE -
Mounting Suggestions: Micro CARD SD not included
- Mounting the SD extension cable: Unclip the small plastic housing around the SD card reader and glue it (adhesive or adhesive) to the bottom of the housing in front of the hole provided -
Illustration with a Raspberry Pi 3 & DAC Audiophonics I-Saber V3 (not included)