This DIY 100% Aluminum case in Hifi Solid State design is equipped with radiators of the most beautiful effect.
In addition, holes are pre-drilled for the location of the transistorson radiators as well as for connectorsfor stereo speakers and 2 RCA Cinch (not supplied).
One slot for a source selector and one for the volume (ALPS RK27 compatible potentiometer holes) are also pre-drilled on the front panel.
Here is a ready-to-use aluminum chassis allowing to integrate a controller, a preamplifier, an amplifier for example. Its original design ensures professional assembly and finishing at a low price.
- Working width: 300mm.
- Effective Depth: 256mm.
- Working height: 74mm.
- Width: 361mm.
- Depth: 274mm.
- Height: 85mm.
Main Features :
- Aluminum sandblasted. Li>
- Weight: 3.6kg.
Front holes: Strong>
- Volume and selector: Ø 7.96 mm x 2.
- Switch: 4mm x 5.92mm.
Rear face drilling:
- RCA: Ø 11mm x6. Li>
- IEC: 27.84 x 30.85mm (IEC hole spacing: 37 mm.) Li>
The package contains: P>
- One female IEC socket.
- An on / off switch.
- 4 non-slip feet: 21mm x 10.38mm. Li>
- 4 x Philosophers PH1 3.88mm x 17.85mm.
- 4 x BTR type H3.
- 15 x BTR H2.5. 3.69 x 7.86mm.
- 7 crosses 10.27 x 3.84mm.
- 4 crosses 8.2 x 2.82mm.
- 4 nuts 6.85mm x 2.9mm. Li>
- 2 buttons 23.15mm x 38mm. Internal drilling: diameter 5.87mm.
Box sold to assemble.
Warning,this chassis to be assembled may require adjustments to be made.
Locations transistor quotations.