Stereo version based on the famous LM3886, this Amplifier module is equipped with a SMPS power supply and two LM3886T Class AB amplifiers.
Its output power is 2x 60W under 4 Ohm and up to 2x 40W under 8 Ohm with a THD of less than 0.01%.
It has the particularity of not using a coupling capacitor on the signal path without adding any color to the sound, which gives it a high degree of neutrality.
A heat sink must be used for reliable operation.
This module has a sophisticated protection system for overvoltages, undervoltages and ploc (delay) in order to preserve your loudspeakers.
The default voltage is 230V, selectable at 110V by jumper / jumper.
Easy to implement and small format, it will prove an excellent choice for any DIY amplifier project.
- Amplifier LM3886T
- 2x 60W under 4 Ohm, 2x 40W under 8 Ohm
- THD: <0.01%
- Noise Ratio: 93dB
- Operating Temperature Range: -20at 85 ° C
- Overvoltage protection, undervoltage protection, Hp
- Integrated SMPS power supply
- Lugs on the PCB
- AUX +/- 15V (isolated ground)
- Supplied wiring (input, Hp Aux in output)
- Dimensions: 100x100x36mm
- Weight: 195g