These cables of XLR monophonic modulation Strong>reproduce the musical message with the utmost fidelity over the entire frequency range. Through them, the sound is transmitted linear and without staining or distortion Strong>.
The construction of the NF-S1 is of typesymmetrical Strong>, that is to say that it comprises 2 conductors, each of them comprising 19 threads tinned 0.185mm diameter or a total cross section of 0.5 mm².
Specificity of the VIABLUE QUATTRO range, the quadruple shieldingis composed of 2 films in ALU-PETP (Polyethylene Terephthalic), supplemented with 2 inverted silver plated braids one with respect to the other. P>
This superposition of different shields ensures a 100% recovery Strong>and is particularly effective in high frequencies.
On the other hand, the NF-S1 take advantage of the XLR plugs of the famous series VIABLUE T6, which are characterized by their plated contacts 24k gold Strong>, and theiraluminum bodycombining strength and lightness.
Theferrites installed at the ends cancel interference that may occur on the cable surface. A final protection is provided by the outer sheath nylon Strong>exclusive "Cobra" VIABLUE, bringing the total diameter of the cable to ong> 8mm.
- 2 Conductor 0.5 mm² Consisting of 19 strands of Tinned Copper (19 x 0.185 mm) Silver plated
- Insulation Polyethylene
- Quadruple Shield " Quattro Silver Shield " (ALU-PETP & 2 Silver Plated Braids)
- VIABLUE "Cobra" Exterior Protection Sheath Nylon Braided
- XLR Terminals Male / Female Series T6s Gold Plated 24k
- Total Cable Length: 3m
- External Wire Diameter: 8mm
- Capacity Between 2 Drivers: 50 pF (Core / Core)
- Capacity Between Conductors and Shielding: 100 pF (Core / Screen)