The miniDSP 10x10 HD can both serve as an active multi-channel filter, processor, source mixer, and converter for analog and digital audio sources.
Combining different high-quality audio algorithms and flexible software configuration, this platform follows the traces of the brand's successful processors.
Finally, the miniDSP 10x10 HD is a very versatile device thanks to the philosophy of the brand that wants products composed of a unique hardware platform for many applications.
With its balanced and unbalanced inputs and outputs, as well as digital, it will fit most audio systems.
The device is easily configurable in real time from a PC.
Once the machine is configured, no computer is required for operation.
The volume and input settings are made from the front of the case or with an IR remote control.
The brackets for rack mounting are removable for "Home" use.
This MiniDSP product is compatible with our remote controls: Sheet 10901
- 28 / 56bit DSP Engine
- DAC / ADC chips CS42528 24bit with 114dB SNR
- Sampling frequency: 48 / 96kHz (according to plug-in)
- Digital (2 x IN, 2xOUT on SPDIF / Toslink / AES-EBU) Li>
- Analog (8 x IN, 8xOUT balanced and unbalanced)
- Rotary encoder and IR control Li>
- USB driver and software configurable in real time from Mac / Windows with plug-ins
- CE / FCC Certified - RoHS Compliant
Are delivered:/ Strong>
- 1x Universal Power Supply 12V DC
- 1 x shielded USB cable (1.5m)
- 1 x Toslink cable Li>
DOWNLOAD THE PLUG-IN FOR THE MINIDSP 10X10 HD:
For a full use of the miniDSP, it is necessary to have a plug-in.
When receiving the product, you will receive in your package the method to follow to download the plug-in of your choice free of charge.
MiniDSP Tutorial for using the software interface (Click here). A>