Compared to 2x4 unbalanced, the 2x4 balanced lets you manage balanced inputs and outputs and manage a higher gain level.
Combined with a plug-in for programming, it is possible to configure audio processing filters in real time from a PC.
Once the card is configured, the device operates autonomously and therefore does not require the use of a computer.
MiniDSP 2x4 User Manual
Introducing the MiniDSP 2x4
- 28 / 56bit DSP Engine
- 24 bit ADC / DAC resolution
- 48 kHz sampling rate
- Switchable balanced inputs with jumper between 0.9Vrms and 2Vrms
- Balanced outputs: Max 0.9Vrms can be changed to 2V (see page 6 of the PDF)
- Digital audio input / outputs via I2S
- Nichicon Audiophile Capacitors
- Plug & Play USB driver and real-time software configuration
- Dimensions: 41.5mm x 146mm x 105.5mm
- Connector standard: Symmetrical
- Aluminum housing
- CE / FCC - ROHS certified
- Power supply: 12 VDC
Are delivered:/ Strong>
- 1 x shielded USB cable
- Connectors phoenix - quick to aim
DOWNLOAD A FREE PLUG-IN FOR THE MINIDSP 2X4:
For a full use of the miniDSP, it is necessary to have a plug-in.
There are several plug-ins available for download right here.
When receiving the product, you will receive in your package the method to follow to download the plug-in of your choice free of charge.