This FDA FX-AUDIO D302 PRO 24bit 192kHz Class D Amplifier combined with AKM AK4113 S / PDIF interface and Audio interface USB CM108produces high-quality sound in a compact format.
This FDA amplifier has the characteristic of being a "Full Digital", ie the S / PDIF or USB signal is converted to I2Sby the AK4113, and then directly amplified by the STA369.
Thus the number of digital processing reduces only to 3 steps instead of 5 to 6 on a conventional DAC allows unprecedented readability in this price range. It is also one of the few 100% digital FADs to have an analog input on gold-plated RCA connectors (with ADC PCM1808).
Its funderstandable aisle without multifunction display with dedicated buttons by function allows quick use without the need for a user manual.
Il has three digital inputs (USB, S / PDIF coaxial and Toslink optics).
Its USB Audio jack is also OTG compatible. So you can plug in an Android smartphone.
It will prove to be the ideal companion for any digital source with little space on a desktop ready for a computer
Its ergonomics and compactness are notable'adds its added versatility to amazing sound quality at a democratic price.
- S & PDIF Interface AKM AK4113
- USB interface CM108 24bit / 48kHz
- Amplifier Module STA369: 2 x 30W under 8 Ohm
- Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR): 100dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Distortion 0.06%
- Acoustic high-level equalizer with volume knob (dual function)
- Inputs: S / PDIF Optical Toslink, Coaxial and USB-B)/ Li>
- Stereo Analog Inputs on RCA Plated Gold (PCM1808)
- Outputs HP: On screwed terminal blocks supporting the banana plugs 4mm
- Headphone output on 3.5mm jack (amplifier NE5532)
- Power supply 15V 4A included with 5.5 / 2.1 jack
- Dimensions: 148x97x32mm
- Weight: 700 g
- USB-A to USB-B cable, and Power supply included