Ourcable 6.35mm jack to double XLR female has been specially designed to meet the most audiophile requirements.
With a Mogami symmetrical modulation cable 5.5mm , it allows strong protection against possible external disturbances, the audio signal is therefore not altered. Made of 105 strands of 44AWG copper, its characteristics give it a high resistance to twisting, while remaining flexible.
On the connector side, it is equipped with one side of a plug Jack 6.35mm male and oftwo female XLR plugs(red and black) on the other. Each connector is gold plated 24k to ensure optimal conductivity of your signal.
Finally, a black braided sleeve brings an undeniable aesthetic touch but especially makes the cable durable and durable, just as the splitter guides the cables while protecting them from a possible break.
- A male connector 6.35mm gold plated 24k Viablue T6s
- Two connectors (red and black) XLR female 24k gold plated Viablue T6s
- Connector Body: Aluminum
- Overall length: 1.50m
- Conductor Height: 0.206mm² (24AWG)
- Symmetrical modulation cable 5.5mm diameter Mogami 2791
- Insulating material: XLPE (Crosslinked polyethylene)
- Black braided sleeve
- Splitter Viablue NF-S1
- Weight: 196g