ELECAUDIO GA-03 Braided Sheath Extensible Nylon (PET) 05 ~ 10mm
Braided sleeve made in PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) mono-strands which can be used in a wide variety of applications. Thanks to its expansibility, the unique PET weaving allows its inssimple and faston bulky connectors of irregular shape.
ThePETis braided from a 0.010 "monofilament of PolyEthylene Terephthalate for continuous use at temperatures between -40 ° C and 125 ° C . Its melting temperature is 210 ° C . It has good dielectric qualities as well as excellenttensile strength and angood elasticity . Its versatility is that it is used in fields as varied as the automotive industry, computer science, scuba diving, electronics, harnesses, audiovisual, and even some military applications.
color"Charcoal Grey", subtle combination of black and gray zebra, exclusive to the brand ELECAUDIO .
WARNING :Depending on the diameter of the cable the effective length of the sheath can reduceup to 20%!
- For cable with a diameter between 05 and 10mm
- color"Charcoal Grey" Exclusive
- StructurePolyethylene Terephthalate monofilament
- High elasticity and excellent tensile strength
- Temperature Resistance: -40 ° C and 125 ° C
- Melting Temperature: 210 °