Based on a mix of solid strands and litz wires, this cable is specifically designed for your audio source.
The Pangea cable AC-14SE isspecially designed for source components,which do not require the same current power that the receptors and amps. L 'AC-14 SEprovides more current, while offeringmultipleshieldsand other features which facilitatesupplyextremely clean and noiselessof your devices.
Pangeahas designed the AC-14SE specifically for supply source components "Audiophiles".It will improve the performance ofpreamps , CD players, DVD players, CED,and otherscomponentsof line level.
TheAC-14 SEis composed of a conductors single-stranded PCOCCsurrounded by 6 independently insulated litz wires guaranteeingpurity maximum current delivered .
The independent insulation of each conductor ensures an unmatched level of power quality in this price range.
The contacts of L 'AC-14SE aregold plated 24k to provide a conductivity higher.
- Designed for source components
- Better transient response, lower noise floor
- A combination of solid and Litz conductors
- One large-gauge solid PCOCC copper center conductor
- Six medium-gauge solid OFC copper conductors surrounded by six Litz conductors
- Silver-plated copper braided shield
- Designed specifically for wide-band delivery of power to line-level AV components
- Specifically designed to enhance the performance of preamps, CD players, DVD players, DACs, and other line-level components
- Counter-spiraled conductors for superior noise rejection
- Superior flexibility for easier installation
- Lightweight design does not impede the effectiveness of isolation devices
- 24k gold-plated contacts for superior electrical contact
- Special two-shot molded connector