Based on a mix of solid strands and litz wires, this cable is specifically designed for your audio source.
The Pangea cable Span>AC-14SE isspecially designed for source components,which do not require Span>the same current power Span>that the receptors Span>and amps. L 'AC-14 SEprovides more current, while offeringmultipleshieldsand other features Span>which facilitatesupplyextremely clean and Span>noiselessof your devices.
Pangeahas designed the Span>AC-14SE specifically for Span>supply source components "Audiophiles".It will improve Span>the performance ofpreamps Span>, CD players, DVD players, CED,and otherscomponentsof line level.
TheAC-14 SEis composed of a conductors Span>single-stranded PCOCCsurrounded by 6 independently insulated litz wires guaranteeingpurity Span>maximum current delivered .
The independent insulation of each conductor ensures an unmatched level of power quality in this price range.
The contacts of L 'AC-14SE aregold plated 24k Span>to provide a conductivity Span>higher. Span>
- Designed for source components
- Better transient response, lower noise floor
- A combination of solid and Litz conductors
- One large-gauge solid PCOCC copper center conductor
- Six medium-gauge solid OFC copper conductors surrounded by six Litz conductors
- Silver-plated copper braided shield
- Designed specifically for wide-band delivery of power to line-level AV components
- Specifically designed to enhance the performance of preamps, CD players, DVD players, DACs, and other line-level components
- Counter-spiraled conductors for superior noise rejection
- Superior flexibility for easier installation
- Lightweight design does not impede the effectiveness of isolation devices
- 24k gold-plated contacts for superior electrical contact
- Special two-shot molded connector