2-channel RCA balanced digital volume controller
Complete ready-to-run card set.
For 2 unbalanced channels the kit includes:
- A controller card
- 1 volume control card
- A remote control
Each card has an input selector and volume control, which are synchronized by the control board.
Since each card has 4 entries it is possible to connect 4 RCA sourcesto an output 2 attenuated RCA channels.
Ideal for managing the volume of connected devices in RCA
- Crystal Semiconductor CS3310 Digital Volume Controller
- Signal to Noise Ratio 116dB
- 0.001% THD + N
- Channel separation 110dB
- Stabilized power supply on each board (direct supply by toric)
- Volume -80dB to 0dB + Mute
- Control by remote control or front button
- 4 relay selectable inputs (on each board)
- Display of the selected input and volume
- Dimensions of the cards:
It remains to add a transformer toric 12VAC and a transformer 9VAC of 15VA as well as the wiring.
Photo of kit:
Example of equipment required for assembly:
This list is not exhaustive, you may need thermo sheath, welding, screws ...
On our model the facade was simply fixed to the double face, which avoids making fixing holes in the facade but does not facilitate the use of the buttons.