Aune X1 Pro DAC / Headphone Amplifier 24bit / 192 khz DSD
New iteration of the now famous Aune X-1, this one returns us equipped with a new asynchronous USB interface (24 / 96khz) compatible DSD, an Alps potentiometer and components Nichicon and Wima.
This very versatile device combines the functions of analog digital converter, preamplifier and headphone amplifier.
From its USB input (now equipped with SA9027), it also acts as a sound card of foreground.
Caution, installation and setting of DSD playback on this unit is only for advanced users.
- Amplifier Headphone: 30 to 300 ohms Li>
- S / Pdif Decoding Coaxial and Optical: 24bit / 192 kHz (WM8805 + PCM1793) Li>
- USB decoding: 16/24/32 bit / 32KHz, 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 88.2Khz, 96khz Li>
- USB interface: SA9027 (100% Asynchronous)
- Dimensions: 135x51x170 mm
- Connector Jack: 6.35 mm (reducer supplied)
- Inputs: Optical, Coaxial, USB Li>
- Preamp Output: Stereo RCA
- Power supply and USB cable 1m Li>
Product commercial presentations: Photos, specifications ...
-Plate 1-Plate 2
PRODUCT TEST IN FRENCH