This card is used to control the ignition of an amplifier, it provides stand-by function, soft-start, delay and thermal protection.
It limits the current supply through the supply capacitors and the transformer to ignition./ P>
This card does not remove the "pockets" of ignition, in this case it is an HP timer card that you need.
This card plugs directly into the 220V input.
If no load is connected, you can find 220V output (capacitor in series).
When you activate the Softstart it powers your amplifier through the thermistors.
After one second the 2nd relay switches on and connects the output directly to the 220V. P>
- Maximum relay current: 20A
- Operational module up to 1000W max.
- 1 sec. about
- Current Limiting Thermistors (Softstart)
- Spacing: 60mm x70mm
- Spacers, screws, terminals and wiring supplied Li>
- Dimensions of the card: 87x69.5x30mm
- Weight: 100g