FSDD 120L Dual Differential Amplifier Modules Class AB 2x120W 8 Ohms
This stereo amplifier is designed on the basis of transistors known as FET IRFP240 / IRFP9240. It is based on a legendary scheme of double-differential type. Thus, it proves to be an excellent choice for any DIY amplifier creation project, for passive or active speakers. It is in fact a slightly modified version of amplification module FSDD120, with the difference that it integrates a radiator on the MOSFETs.
It works with Class A / B amplifiers and provides output power of 2x120V at 8 ohms. It can be used for many audio systems, ensuring high-quality sound reproduction.
Due to its original layout and its classic drive stage NPN and PNP, designed in pure discrete transistor without any stage amplifier integrated AOP, it will provide dynamic, timbre accuracy and a breathtaking sound image.
- Output Power: 2x120W / 8 Ohms
- Power supply: 30VAC (Max 35VAC) (approx. 300VA)
- Frequency range: 4Hz-3dB, 350kHz-3dB
- Bridge rectifier Sanken 50A
- 2x Capacitor 50V 10000uF
- Amplifier Type: Class A / B
- Omron UPC 1237 relay with DC protection
- Integrated heatsink on power transistors
- Dimensions: 160 x 132 x 63 mm
- Mounting hole spacing: 139 x 88 mm
- Weight: 460g