This module TDA8950 V3 is based on the TDA8950TH designed by NXP (Philips).
It is one of the most compact amplifiers in its class and delivers an output power of 2x 120W at 4 Ohms or 2x 60W at 8 Ohms.
The output power in BTL mode is 240W on the impedance of 8 Ohm speakers.
All these powers are measured at <1% THD.
It has a built-in heat sink directly as well as 50V capacitors.
The input signal may be symmetrical or asymmetrical.
The amplifier has overvoltage, overcurrent and short-circuit protection.
- Amplifier Module TDA8950 Amp V3 in Class D
- Requires external power supply (transformer or SMPS300RE)
- Dimensions: 58x30x70mm
- Power: 240 W under 8 ohm (BTL / mono) or 2x120W at 4 Ohm or 2x60W at 8 Ohm
- "Ploc" anti-ignition system
- Weight: 240g
- AC voltage from 2x18V to 2x28V max
- Make sure the transformer delivers no more than 2x29V at rest
- The DC voltage can be used from 2x24V mini to 2x40V max