The cable Elecaudio SC-311OFC"Watersound" is a modulation cable entirely developed by the Audiophonics Team. The aim is to obtain a high-level modulation cable without the usual defects of current productions in this price range.
PTFE insulation wrapped on three high-purity OFC wires is consistent with a particular topology with multiple sections. The association of wrapped paper and a cotton sheath allows audio qualities that are often opposite.
This specially unshielded twisted cable offers a realistic sound image, coherent timbres with true natural precision coupled with beautiful dynamics without being tiring when listening.
Thisis in perfect harmony with our model for speakers designed by our team, the famousref = "https://www.audiophonics.fr/fr/cables-hautparleur-conducteurs/elecaudio-hp25occ-cable-occofc-isole-ptfe-2x48mm2-75mm-p-5477.html" target = "_ blank"> HP -25OCC Isolated PTFE .
In a Do It Yourself DIY, this version has no marking. It is therefore also usable for integrators and OEM manufacturers.
Cable structures and specifications:
- 3 strands with a total section of 0.5mm² each PTFE OFC 1.65mm diameter each.
- Each strand contains several diameters of OFC wires: 1x0.5mm, 1x0.4mm, 2x0.3mm, 3x0.2mm.
- Antistatic cotton sheath.
- Paper sheath for mechanical strength
- Specific PVC sheath (stability over time) diameter 6.5mm .
This cable is sold by the meter.