The SC-6 speaker cable consists of 36 conductors totaling 684 strandsindependent.
In order to refine its sound characteristics for different frequency ranges, five beams have been silver plated for accurate and detailed reproduction of the treble and two beams have been tin plated.
The SC-6 AIR Silver speaker cable has 6 pairs of main conductors, grouped in pairs to cover the 3 frequencies: treble, mid and low for all possible applications such as single wiring, bi-wiring and bi-amplification.
Compared to a standard cable, the advantage of a 4-conductor speaker cable is its ability to reduce acoustic distortion.
Theacoustic distortions appear, these distortions can be generated by the oscillations of the bass signals which induce voltages in the cable.
The amplthese tensions can affect the signals conveyed and distort the reproduction of the different loudspeakers.
Bi-wiring consequently reduces interference between different frequencies.
They then appear only at the level of the amplifier where they can be effectively eliminated by the control circuits ofthe device.
- The splitters used specifically on ViaBlue cables prevent the ends from breaking while providing robust and optimal guidance of each conductor
- The exterior of the cable is protected by a braided nylon ViaBlue, the aesthetics of which at first glance show the care taken in the manufacture of this high-end speaker cable.
- Thethe ends of the cables are crimped with gold-plated OFC (oxygen-free) ferrules, in this way the copper comes into contact with the air very little, which ensures a stable quality for several years and constant sound properties .
- Bananas Gold plated T6s included Li>
Technical data: Strong>
- Conductor diameter: 15 mm²
- Total diameter: 26 mm Li>
- PVC Insulation
- Deoxygenated copper, pure 99.99999%
- Silver Plating
- Capacity: 98 pF / m Li>
All iaBlue cables are manufactured and handmade in Germany