This stereo modulation cable 2 RCA male to 2 RCA male
Elegant in its flexible black PVC jacket, endowed with a metal connector with 24k gold-plated contacts, the PROA4200 is surprisingly well finished with regard to its price.
His driver99.96% deoxygenated OFC copper is skilfully covered with a double anti-interference shield, guaranteeing an effective protection against electromagnetic (EMI) and radio interference (RFI) interference.
It should also be noted that all internal connections are made by means of silver solder for superior conductivity and increased contact durability.
- Stereo Modulation Cable 2 RCA Male to 2 RCA Male
- Conductor made of 99.996% deoxygenated OFC copper
- Gold plated contacts 24k Li>
- Silver welding Li>
- Insulation Polyethylene (PE)
- Double Shielding and Metal Connectors Anti-EMI and EFI Li>
- Impedance: 50Ω
- Cable length: 1m Li>
- External Wire Diameter: 6mm
- RCA Plug Length: 50mm