CORONA HI-CM13 / CMA01 Stereo Stereo Cord 1m
The CORONA cable is distinguished by speed, precision and musicality.
It has a large real section of 0.50 mm2 and an excellent foam insulation of PE.
The use of this cable is predestined if your apartment is overwhelmed by electromagnetic disturbances which do not allow reception without interference (eg radio CB, radiotelegraphy, household appliances equipped with problematic power supplies, etc.).
It isin these cases that the CORONA demonstrates all its capacities: Its triple protection (double copper braid with 96% covering + carbon semiconductor) repels all the disturbers.
The HICON HI-CM13 connector is gilded, insulated by Teflon, and has a compression system: The outer socket of the connector, first in the open position, must be screwed backwards after insertion into the socket female, thus pinching the body of it.
Thisensures a perfect connection between the two elements. The other end of the cable is provided with an angled connector with HI-CMA01 gold-plated contacts.
- Phono / RCA connections in case of strong electromagnetic disturbances
- High-tech instrument and studio cable Li>
- Precise and musical tone
- High efficiency triple shield (carbon screen + 2 copper braids)
- Pleasant design Li>
- Large real section of 0.50 mm2 Li>
- Gold-plated connectors, Teflon insulation, HICON system clamp