The interfaceMiniDSP 2X4HDKITis a processor forfiltering of speakerswith analog digital DAC with Toslink SPDIF inputs, USB Audio Class 2.0 asynchronous and DAC 24 bit 96khz.
Analog digital filter type IIR Butterworth / linkwitz Riley from 6 to 48dB.
The main use isdigital filtering and parametric equalization a pair of two-way stereo speakers, or the management of multiple subwoofers in the home theater. (Use of Bessel filter only possible with a slope of 12dB).
Stereo analog inputs on RCA connectors.
The MiniDSP 2x4HD KIT also has an analog stereo input for connecting any conventional analog Hi-Fi equipment. In particular, Plug a vinyl turntablevia an RIAA box not supplied (accessory category).
Processor with FIR and IIR capacity ADSP12489.
The computing power of the processorAnalog Device ADSP12489floating point authorizes the management of the finite impulse response of type FIR enabling fine linear digital curve adjustments. It is thus possible to use the conventional technology of type IIR and FIRaccording to the desired requirements for an optimal result.
The MiniDSP 2X4HD KIT can beSwiss digital knife to provide a complete solution with USB / SPDIF / analog inputs and parametric equalizer.
This product also exists in version finit box:MiniDSP 2X4 HD Interface
This MiniDSP filter is compatible with our NEC RC6 and 38khz remote controls. (Product details:Infrared remote control 38kHz )
APDFis available to describe the operation of the MiniDSP 2x4 in the download tab.
- DAC digital filter with 4 analog outputs and USB / Toslink / stereo analog input.
- ProcessorXMOS X200for USB management and streaming audio.
- Resolution of ADCs and DACs on 24bit.
- 4 "presets" configurable by IR remote control not included.
- Windows compatible plug-in software to download from MiniDSP site (requires Adobe Flash, Adobe Air, NET Framework).
- Input USB: 24bit 192khz asynchronous Windows ASIO compatible.
- Toslink SPDIF digital input withprocessorasynchronous ASRC(20-216Khz).
- Analog stereo input on RCA Cinch input level 2V or (4V per jumpers).
- Analog input impedance 10KOhm.
- THD 0.003, 103dB dynamic range.
- 4 analog outputs on Cinch RCA connectors.
- Output level 2VRMS.
- Output impedance 560Ohm.
- THD 0.001%.
Electrical Specifications :
12V VDC on 2.1mm connector (2.5w).
Dimensions and Weight:
What's in the box:
- Interface miniDSP 2x4HD.
- A 12V adapter with UK / EU / US / AU plug.
- A shielded USB cable.
- Plug-in download code
Filtering section and FIR section.
Parametric equalizer section.
Connection example for two-way speaker filtering.