The nanoAVR HDA is both a 2-input HDMI audio / video switch and a high-resolution 7.1 / 8-channel audio processor and has 8 analog outputs.
The SHARC ADSP21479, a digital signal processor (DSP) in the heart of the nanoAVR HDA provides an unmatched level for setting eight uncompressed PCM audio channels.
Thee Dolby / DTS decoding should be done from the HDMI source / BlueRay player.
In its most typical application, the nanoAVR HDA connects two HDMI audio sources in PCM format (Blu-ray player for example) to an A / V receiver.
It can be combined with software like Room EQ Wizardand a USB measuring microphone like the Umik-1 for a more precise adjustment.
Real-time configuration is via PC or MAC via USB or via an Ethernet RJ45 connection.
For music lovers wanting to own a studio or a high-end home theater.
This product is compatible with our remote control: Sheet 10901
MiniDSP nanoAVR 8x8 User's Manual
Introducing the MiniDSP Nano AVR 8x8
Introducing the plugin
- High-resolution processor
- SHARC ADSP21479 266MHz
- DAC AKM4440
- Input Sampling Frequency: 216kHz
- Output Sampling Frequency: 96kHz
- Resolution: 32bit
- Inputs: 2x HDMI 1.4
- Audio / video + 3D and HDCP support
- HDMI1.4 output
- 8 analog outputs RCA 2Vrms
- Real-time control via USB 2.0 or Ethernet RJ45
- Compatible with Windows and Mac OS
- 5V DC power supply included with 2.1 jack
- Dimensions: 46x161x200mm