The MiniDSP nanoSHARC can be called a Swiss digital knife, providing a complete solution for the design of high-quality DIY active loudspeakers.
The interfaceMiniDSP nanoSHARCis a processor for2-way active speaker filteringvery evolved in a format of 77x59x11mm. The possibilities offered by this digital filter for speakers with parametric equalizer IIR and FIR are among the best on the market.
Fully digital it will be at leisure to choose its DAC in I2S format. The main use is digital filtering and parametric equalization of a pair of two-way stereo speakers.
Thecomputing power of the processorAnalog Device ADSP12489floating point authorization allows the management of the finite impulse response calculation of the FIR type enabling fine linear digital curve adjustments. It is thus possible to use the conventional technology of type IIR and FIR according to the desired requirements for an optimum result.
le principle is simple: It returns in USB, in optics, in I2S and one comes out in format I2S. The SHARC nano thus makes it possible to get rid of the problems associated with conventional passive filters but also active filters cwith low quality CAD. P>
Advantage of the MiniDSP nano SHARC:
- Possibility to choose its DAC in I2S format (Masterclock generated by the nanoSHARC)
- Absolute filtering capacity of type IIR Butterworth / linkwitz Riley from 6 to 48dB (Use of Bessel filter only possible on slopes of 12dB).
- Asynchronous USB input on XMOS XCORE 200last generation low jitter
- ProcessorADSP12489 400MHZwithFIR and IIR capacity Strong>
- Acoustic correction capability compatible REW Li>
- 4 configurable presets
- Keep in memory the configurations made on the PC Li>
This MiniDSP filter is compatible with our NEC RC6 and 38khz remote controls. (Product details:Infrared remote control 38kHz )
For high-quality acoustic measurements, we recommendthe calibrated measuring microphone UMIK-1 USBcompatible with the REW software. (microphone sold separately) P>
APDFis available to describe how nanoSHARC works in download tab.
Warning ! This nanoSHARC is delivered without any plugins. Strong>
- Digital filter for 2-way stereo speakers with USB / Toslink / I2S input and I2S digital outputs
- ProcessorXMOS X200for USB management and audio streaming
- Plug-in (payable) Windows-compatible software to download from MiniDSP site (requires Adobe Flash, Adobe Air, NET Framework)
- Plug-in software (paying) compatible with MAC OS X10.8 and above. Download on MiniDSP (requires Adobe Flash)
- Input USB: 24bit 192khz asynchronous Windows ASIO compatible
- Toslink SPDIF digital input with processor asynchronous ASRC(20-216Khz)
- I2S digital input (DATA, BCLK, LRCK)
Digital Outputs: Strong>
- 3 I2S digital outputs on circuit (DATA, BCLK, LRCK) Li>
Electrical Specifications :
- Power supply on 12V VDC by 2.1mm connector (2.5w)
Dimensions and Weight:
What's in the box: Strong>
MiniDSP nanoSHARC card format 77X59X51mm
MiniDSP nanoSHARC Filter FIR Filter IIR
Routing MiniDSP nanoSHARC
EQ PARAMETRIC nanoSHARC H2>
Routing I2S MiniDSP nanoSHARC