A complete Class D STA326 Bluetooth amplifier with remote control, the FX-AUDIO D802C incorporates a 24-bit 192kHz analog digital converter with an AKM AK4113 S / PDIF interface, a Wolfson WM88782S ADC and a VIA VT1630A Audio / DSP interface.
This amplifier has the characteristic of being a "Full Digital", ie the S / PDIF signal is converted into I2s by the AK4113 and then directly amplified by the STA326.
In addition, it comes equipped with a Bluetooth 3.0 receiver module (CSR57E6) and a stereo RCA auxiliary input. Its USB Audio jack is also OTG compatible. So you can plug in an Android smartphone.
It has three digital inputs (USB, S / PDIF coaxial and Toslink optics).
Its OLED display displays in real time the source used as well as the sampling rate of the audio file being played.
This all-in-one amplifier is also equipped with a digital equalizer with many functions (bass, treble, etc ...) adjustable directly from the remote control.
hewill prove to be the ideal companion for any digital source.
Hisergonomics and compactness are notable advantages, plus its versatility.
Test in English of the FX Audio D802 by Qobuz
Test in French by Audiophile Magazine
- S & PDIF Interface AKM AK4113
- Audio Controller / DSP VIA VT 1630A
- ADC Wolfson WM8782S (24bit 192kHz)
- OLED Screen
- Displaying sampling rate
- Wireless reception via Bluetooth 3.0 (CSR57E6)
- STA326 amplifier module: 2 x 80W at 4 Ohm, 2x 50W at 8 Ohm
- Filter Capacitors Nichicon 5400μF x3, WIMA x2
- High-precision clock
- Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR): 100dB
- Frequency Response: 18Hz - 22kHz
- Digital Equalizer
- Supplied remote control or rotary encoder
- Inputs: S / PDIF Optical Toslink, Coaxial and USB-B), stereo analog RCA
- Outputs HP: On screwed terminal blocks supporting the banana plugs 4mm
- Power supply 32V 5A included (5.5 / 2.5 jack connector)
- Dimensions: 190x115x39mm
- Weight: 700 g
- USB-A to USB-B cable, remote control, 5dB Bluetooth antenna and power supply
- Remote control batteries not included