Integrated into the "Reference Series"of DAYTON AUDIO, the bass unit RSS315HF-4takes on board the quality and performance criteria that made the success of esteem of the "RS" line of the American manufacturer.
As with all speakers of the reference series, the main objective of this subwoofer is to maintain extremely low distortion ratesdespite a dizzying descent into the serious infra.
Thus the intermodulation distortions of the 2nd and 3rd orders are kept in respect by the use ofthree distinct electrical shortcuts of the engine.
A spider made of Aramid fiber, with exceptional thermal and mechanical resistance, helps to ensure linear and silent excursionof the mobile crew
Notably, the RSS315HF-4also adopts a devastating look with itscone Aluminum color black anodized , herlarge suspension half rubber rollerhigh quality, and sound chassis owner rigid and perfectly ventilated.
"High Fidelity" (HF) version for home audio applications oriented to the accuracy and quality of bass reproduction, with no special constraints on the volume of the load.
- Largely ventilated motor eliminating compression phenomena that are harmful to the linearity and silence of the excursion
- Very resistant cone Aluminum Anodized Black
- Three-way electric motor for minimum distortion
- Double Layer Coiloffering superior protection to EMI
- Suitable for installation in load close or bass-reflex
- High quality building materials for increased durability
Download DAYTON-RSS315HF-4 DataSheet
Optimum cabinet size according to BassBox 6 Pro
|Sealed Volume||20.11 Litres|
|Sealed F3||53 Hz|
|Vented Volume||58.05 Litres|
|Vented F3||30 Hz|